Using the Internet to Work for You
There's an old saying that you only need to find one employer to say "yes" to you and you have a job. So you apply to as many jobs as you can online. When businesses need to find someone to do a job and they work the internet by posting jobs - hoping that the right people will apply.
To find a job you:
- Spend a lot of time searching job sites
- Spend a lot of money driving to interviews
- Spend a lot of energy hoping you are what they want
We thought why don't we get the internet to work for us too? What if there was one place where businesses looking to hire can go, like an online directory, to find people with the skills and experiences you have - then YOU would be working the internet to your advantage. That's The Hire List.
Your Free Profile
Your Hire List Snapshot resume will be exposed to many more employers and recruiters than you could ever hope to reach by simply emailing your resume. That is just a fact. You cannot beat the power of the internet.
The H-List resume is a snapshot of your resume. It doesn't give it all away - just enough for the reader to want to contact you.
- is public but you can keep your identity anonymous
- provides a little about your motivation and personality
- your skills and qualifications
- your industry experience and years
- general location
- has the option for a video resume
Job Tweets Have Arrived
You could be having a coffee with friends, out shopping or about to do a job interview - and you could get a Job Tweet from us telling you about an available job.
Job Tweets are free to registered members for a limited time during Beta. Sign-up now.